Ofsted Inspection Report - May 2018
Following the recent inspection of LVS Oxford by Ofsted we are very pleased with the findings documented in the report below. The report finds that we have been graded "Good".
Head of School, Louisa Allison-Bergin says: "We are delighted that Ofsted has recognised us an ambitious place of learning. We have a genuinely committed team who work cohesively to create a welcoming and purposeful educational environment where students progress in their studies and personal development.”
Key findings include:
- Through her high expectations, the head teacher has transformed this rapidly improving school into an ambitious place of learning, for pupils and for staff.
- All staff members work as a cohesive team to create a welcoming, purposeful and calm environment. They are genuinely committed to ensuring that pupils leave the school well prepared for a successful future.
- Teaching, learning and assessment are good. Teachers know pupils well and plan effectively to meet their needs.
- In this school, pupils gain confidence and discover what it means to be successful learners. They make good progress in their studies and personal development.
- Pupils' behaviour and attendance improves while they are at the school. Pupils conduct themselves well and make the most of what the school offers.
- Leaders have ensured that all the independent school standards are met.
- Pupils feel secure in the school. They have sufficient freedom, combined with appropriate supervision, to enable them to manage their anxieties, stay safe and regulate their behaviour.
- The sixth form is a growing strength of the school. Good teaching, thorough careers guidance and a wide range of vocational experiences enable students to develop into confident citizens.
LVS Oxford Ofsted Report May 2018.pdf
Ofsted Inspection Report - February 2018 - Rated "Good"
LVS Oxford Residential Ofsted Report February 2018.pdf
Ofsted Inspection Report - February 2017 - Rated "Good"
LVS Oxford Residential Ofsted Report February 2017.pdf
Ofsted Inspection Report - January 2016 - Rated "Good"
LVS Oxford Residential Ofsted Report Jan 2016.pdf